LET THIS HANG

Home Forums Ask Ross or View Student Q&A LET THIS HANG

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Femgolf1 Apr 07
    Dear sir, in the ROUTINE after the shaft in line with the left arm and we set the WRISTS and the ELBOWS pinching…close, we let this hang I.e the TEMPLATE hang. Is it hanging from the SHOULDER socket so it’s heavy and soft or the club is hanging from the ground.
    Please help with this so I can continue to do what I think is right that I am doing now.. I let the shoulders hang from the SHOULDER socket @ glenoid cavity and suspend the clubhead in the air. I need your assistance for confidence. As I watch the tour players in the ongoing Masters tournament I guess they are hanging the arms fro the SHOULDERS sockets. . Thanks for your anticipated usual prompt response..

RossRoss
    Keymaster

Ross Apr 07
    Yes, from the shoulder sockets. The arms, with the club shaft in line with the front arm and elbows close together, create, a one piece “Template” This Template hangs from your shoulders on top of the pectoral muscles or pecs. This will allow the shoulder turn to move the Template as one piece.

Femgolf1 Apr 07
    Thank you so very much for your response. I am sooo happy with this assurance. It makes the backswing so easy and the ROTATION through in the DOWNSWING a delight. I am sooo happy. Sometimes when yo do the right things and it makes golf a bit easy you think you are compromising!!!. The hanging makes the control of the grip pressure easier too. I am improving and I give you the credit Ross.

RossRoss
    Keymaster

Ross Apr 07
    Thank you. I really enjoy your commitment to my method and improving.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.