Driver Pushed or Slightly Sliced – Ball Position

Home Forums Ask Ross or View Student Q&A Driver Pushed or Slightly Sliced – Ball Position

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RossRoss
    Keymaster

EmailsToRoss Jan 01, 2018
    Original email:
    Hello Ross, I love your golf swing technique my game is much improved. I shot 81 today, but we caught this drive on video and it was leaking to the right. Please tell me what I did wrong for it was 1 of about ten shots I lost to the right. Looking forward to your critique of my swing. Thank you, John.

~ In the video, John had the ball for Driver, just inside his front foot. I told him to move it more forward and tee it a bit higher. Here is his reply the next day.

Second email:
    Hello Ross, Just wanted to thank you for your instruction on how to fix my slice. I played today and had the best ball striking day I ever had. Your tip on ball position with my driver was spot on. I was crushing the ball. I even hit several hard draws or hooks. I have not hit a hook with my driver in months. Looking forward to my next round. Once again thank you. John.

~ Slight changes with ball position can make big differences. Don’t forget to experiment with your ball position (slightly) and your stance width (narrower is usually better for rotation and balance)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.